Boston / San Jose / Toronto
Synced is looking for a project associate to work on our in-house project and work with our clients to act as a bridge between business, technology, and design to create a vision of the product and help deliver the vision to customers and partners.
- Develop a strong understanding of artificial intelligence industry and generate insights of everyday AI-related news;
- Conduct research and data analysis to identify the audience and develop comprehensive project plans and corresponding marketing plans;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects;
- Monitor and control projects, give suggested adjustments and corrections on time;
- Create and distribute promotional articles on social media for more public awareness and monitor social media interactions;
- Assess project performance by data interpretation and compose reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field ( business & management, business analytics, economy, communication, marketing, new media, etc.) Technology media content creation experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, able to manage different forms of writing styles in English.
- Working experience as a project administrator/associate in the information technology sector is preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details, time management skills, risk management skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Passionate about frontier technology, have a rapid grasp of a particular industry and able to adapt to the rhythm of new media and entrepreneurial company
- Strong communication and writing skills in Mandarin or French is an asset
- Background in STEM disciplines is an asset
San Jose / Toronto
Synced Technology Inc is seeking an Industry Analyst in San Jose or Toronto office. The position will be responsible for focusing on the artificial intelligence sector analysis and monitoring the application of the artificial intelligence in some traditional industries. It needs to generate the industry research reports and collect related data to support the report. The position will report to the senior industry analyst.
- A bachelor’s degree in STEM major with strong mathematics, physics/geophysics, computer science background.
- Domain knowledge for an industry is a mandatory qualification for the position.
- Collaborate closely with the senior industry analyst and the team in Beijing and Toronto.
- Great writing, communication and presentation skills to generate an analysis report.
- A master or Ph.D. degree in mathematics, physics/geophysics, computer science or other related majors.
- Proficiency with an advanced level of Python, SQL, and other programming languages.
- Domain knowledge and profound insights in a specific industry, for example, the Energy industry.
- Ability to identify the underlying facts, reasons or principles hidden inside the data and passionate to extract the valuable information.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and sensitive to the emerging market and new application.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and Mandarin is a big plus.
Synced Technology Inc is an equal opportunity employer in full compliance with all federal, state, and local equal employment laws and regulation. We make hiring decisions without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.