San Jose / Toronto
Synced Technology Inc is seeking an Industry Analyst in San Jose or Toronto office. The position will be responsible for focusing on the artificial intelligence sector analysis and monitoring the application of the artificial intelligence in some traditional industries. It needs to generate the industry research reports and collect related data to support the report. The position will report to the senior industry analyst.
- A bachelor’s degree in STEM major with strong mathematics, physics/geophysics, computer science background.
- Domain knowledge for an industry is a mandatory qualification for the position.
- Collaborate closely with the senior industry analyst and the team in Beijing and Toronto.
- Great writing, communication and presentation skills to generate an analysis report.
- A master or Ph.D. degree in mathematics, physics/geophysics, computer science or other related majors.
- Proficiency with an advanced level of Python, SQL, and other programming languages.
- Domain knowledge and profound insights in a specific industry, for example, the Energy industry.
- Ability to identify the underlying facts, reasons or principles hidden inside the data and passionate to extract the valuable information.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and sensitive to the emerging market and new application.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and Mandarin is a big plus.
Synced Technology Inc is an equal opportunity employer in full compliance with all federal, state, and local equal employment laws and regulation. We make hiring decisions without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.